- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 average sized yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic roughly chopped
- 3 green onions roughly chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup chopped small portabello mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 tsp parsley
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
Damn. The Tastiest Vegan Mushroom Burger You’ll Ever Taste!
Ready for this vegan mushroom burger? We’re nearly licking the screen.
- Sautee the diced yellow onion and garlic in vegetable oil for a few mins until the onions are soft.
- Throw in the green onions, cumin, and the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked. Put the cooked mixture to the side in a bowl.
- Mash the beans with a potato masher
- Combine beans and mushroom mix, add salt, pepper, and parsley and mix together well.
- Shape the mix with your hands into mushroom vegan burger shapes. Don’t make them too big, or they will have difficulty cooking thoroughly.
- Put on a skillet and cook 4 mins on each side, or grill them on the bbq.
Do you have an awesome vegan mushroom burger recipe to share? Let us know in the comments where to find it!
Subscribe to Raise Vegan Magazine for more great recipes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: