White Bean And Avocado Toast
This super simple white bean and avocado toast is a perfect no cook snack.
Filled with all the good stuff in avocados it can basically be called a super food right? I guess it all depends on what bread you put it on, but personally I like to go for the healthiest sounding bread, (Usually some sort of 20 grain sprouted, organic, found only on the coast of some foreign country, costs $20 for 4 slices in my local Brooklyn hipster artisan store type of bread), but that’s just me.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
- 1 15oz cans of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Sliced bread, toasted
- Lime juice
- In a medium sized bowl combine the white beans, avocado, olive oil and salt and mash together lightly with a fork or a potato masher.
- Toast your bread, as many slices as you think you can eat.
- Spread your avocado bean mixture onto your toast and top with your thinly sliced red onion. Squeeze a little fresh lime juice over the top of your avocado toast and your done!
And there you have it, a super simple, yet nutrient packed snack. I personally love this snack no matter what time of day, and this white bean variation gives it that extra kick you didn’t know it needed. You can top your avocado toast with almost anything too, sometimes I like to put a sprinkle of chili flakes on mine, just to give it an extra bit of heat.
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN.STORE
READ MORE AVOCADO TOAST RECIPES
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: