Win Over Your Guests With This Vegan Chocolate Cup With Coffee Mousse
Craving for a chocolate dessert this Christmas eve? Shibani Bagaria has it sorted for you with these delicious Chocolate Cups filled with the goodness of coffee mousse. You can’t say no to this! Try this easy vegan chocolate cup with coffee mousse recipe.
Not just delicious to eat, these cute chocolate cups are pretty to look at too. Serve these cups to your friends and family this Christmas and be ready to receive tons of compliments. The pictures are already tempting enough, I just can’t wait to try.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Find Out What Forms of Birth Control are Safe to Use While Breastfeeding
- Predicted Top 25 Baby Girl Names 2019
- Vegans, Vegetarianism and Beer- All Your Doubts Answered Here
- Vegan Jerky is Going to be HUGE in 2019
- Why Are Christmas Gifts So Expensive? This Single Mom Has Had Enough
- What is Parallel Parenting, and Why It Could Work for You
Vegan Chocolate Cup With Coffee Mousse Recipe
- 50 grams Vegan dark chocolate
- 20 grams Vegan butter
- 2 teaspoon Coffee powder
- 200 grams Cashews (soaked overnight)
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams Soy cream
- Popsicle stick
- Water as required
- Fill water in a cup mould tray and let it set in freezer for about 3 to 4 hours. This will give you ice cups to work on later.
- Meanwhile, blend the cashews along with soy cream, sugar powder and coffee powder till you obtain a smooth consistency. Let it sit in refrigerator for sometime.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or a microwave and carefully mix vegan butter into it.
- Next, dip the ice cups into liquid chocolate mix and pull it out when the chocolate hardens. Ice cups would melt a little before taking the form of a chocolate cup.
- Separate ice from the chocolate cups with the help of a Popsicle.
- Fill the mousse mixture into a piping bag to squeeze it in the chocolate cups.
- Sprinkle a little coffee powder and serve.
Drool worthy Vegan Chocolate Cup With Coffee Mousse are ready 🙂
And, if you’re still wondering what kind of Christmas gifts to get this year. Pick up six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: