Delicious Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good cheesecake? I know I do! This irresistible vegan strawberry cheesecake bite recipe is super simple to follow but the results are fabulous. Perfect for a little treat at the end of the day, or middle of the day, or breakfast if you really want to treat yourself.
*Note: this recipe contains a lot of nuts, so it is not suitable for people with nut allergies.
- 1 cup pecans
- 6 Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Remove pits from your dates and soak them in a bowl of warm water for approx 10 minutes. Place all your ingredients in a food processor with the pitted dates and process until the nuts are completely crumbled and the mixture is sticking together on its own.
- Line a mini muffin tray with parchment paper in each cup, and press about 1 1/2 tsp of your crust mixture into the bottom of the cup. The parchment paper will make it easier to get your vegan strawberry cheesecake bites out of the tray when they are ready.
- 1 cup raw soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry slices
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Drain and rinse your soaked cashews under fresh water. Add them along with the rest of your ingredients to a high-speed blender or Vitamix and blend until smooth.
- Pour your mixture into a clean bowl and set aside for later. Wash your blender to begin making the strawberry puree for the top of your vegan strawberry cheesecake bites.
Strawberry Puree Topping:
- 1/2 cup strawberries at room temperature
- Blend your strawberries in your blender to make the puree.
- Take a tablespoon of your strawberry cashew filling and place on top if your pressed crust base in the mini muffin tray.
- Take approx 1 teaspoon of your strawberry puree and place on top of your cashew filling to finish off your vegan strawberry cheesecake bites.
- Freeze your cheesecakes for 1-2 hours, or until solid. Remove from the muffin tray (this is where the parchment paper comes in handy!) and allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Don’t forget to check out Raise Vegan magazine for more great recipe ideas.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: