Fall Spiced Overnight Oats
If you’re like me and find yourself scrambling to get everyone ready and out the door on a school morning, overnight oats are a tasty and nutritious sanity saver. Maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg
Prep time 5 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped toasted almonds
- In four mason jars place equal amounts of the oats, vanilla and almond milk. Stir well.
- Combine in a bowl brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg
,and maple syrup. Pour an equal amount of mixture in each jar on top of the oats and stir.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with toasted almonds, a dollop of maple syrup and a sprinkling of cinnamon.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: