Larry’s Leprechaun Elixer: Cocktail Recipe For St. Patrick’s Day
Whether you’re planning on hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party, or are just looking for a new green cocktail that doesn’t taste like mouthwash, you need to try Larry’s Leprechaun Elixer. This cocktail recipe for St. Patrick’s Day is as sweet as an Irish Cailin with a feisty punch of Jameson.
You might also like:
- EASY VEGAN BREAKFAST RECIPE: SOUTHWEST CHICKPEA SCRAMBLE
- DELICIOUS VEGAN MEALS: TOFU AND CASHEW LETTUCE CUPS
- ANXIETY IN TEENS- HOW TO HELP THEM COPE
- SURVIVING AS A NIGHT-OWL PARENT WITH AN EARLY-BIRD CHILD
- HEARTY GUINNESS STEW RECIPE TO TRY THIS ST. PATRICK’S DAY
Cocktail Recipe For St. Patrick’s Day
Makes one drink
- 2 ounces Midori
- 1 ounce Jameson
- 4 ounces Fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
- Slice of orange, cherry for garnish, optional
- Add the Midori and Jameson to a glass filled with ice, shake it till you make it.
- Pour over rocks, or straight into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish if desired.
Are you going to try this cocktail recipe for St. Patrick’s Day? Let us know how it went, in the comments below.