A Lentil Soup Recipe The Whole Family Will Love
Have A Great Lentil Soup Recipe? You Do Now!
It’s difficult to make a soup when you’re one degree away from boiling up, but a great lentil soup recipe and air conditioning is one dish we can’t ever turn out noses up to. It’s robust flavors, that can be tweaked to any taste buds, and packed to the ceiling with protein and nutrients. It’s a family favorite.
Lentil Soup (makes 3 servings)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 3 whole tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of lentils
- 3 big carrots, chopped
- 4 medium stalks of celery, chopped
- 3 cups of kale, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium heated pot, add in the olive oil, onions, carrots, tomatoes, celery, and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the broth and lentils, bring the pan to a boil. R
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cover for about 30-40 minutes (until the lentils are done.) Add the kale in the last 10 minutes.
- Serve alongside crusty bread or baked sweet potato.
Subscribe to Raise Vegan magazine for more great recipes!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: