Miley Cyrus Makes Political Statement, and We Love Her For It
Vegan Singer and Actress Miley Cyrus Made a Political Statement, with a T-Shirt, and we Love her for it
The vegan Superstar came in like a wrecking ball this week and we’re over her cheering her on. The 26-year-old activist wore a sick plaid suit and paired it with a t-shirt that called out a lack of gun control and empathy for kids. A debate that has gripped the nation.
Miley Cyrus posted on her Instagram account a, photo of the outfit with the caption “Protect Kids, Not Guns”
The outspoken vegan actress made another fashion statement this week, stepping out in a killer pair of cruelty-free thigh-high Stella McCartney black faux leather boots. Miley is a huge fan of the cruelty-free designer. McCartney having dressed the celebrity for past events such as the famous Met Ball. A fundraising gala that takes place in New York City and attracts a whole slew of celebrities dressed in wild, crazy and over the top outfits every year.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Relish These Vegan Donuts This Christmas (Recipe Inside)
- Is It A Royal Vegan Christmas This Time?
- Piers Morgan, Liz Jones. Antinatalism, Egg Eating Vegans and Ranting
- Want To Be Sensitive To Friends Ethics? Vegan Friendly Sayings To Try
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets Company Raises 1 Million in Investments
- Holiday Themed Baby Announcements Ideas That You Will Love
In other news, Miley Cyrus made headlines this week after she admitted in an interview with The Sun that she had started smoking weed again. The singer quit smoking over a year ago so that she could stay sharp. Being clean also gave her a more wholesome look after a few wild years of naked wrecking ball swinging and tongue thrusting. Miley said that she sometimes smokes with her Mom, but not when she’s working because she doesn’t function at her top level.
Miley and fiance Liam Hemsworth sadly lost their house in the California wildfires last month. While the loss was devastating for the vegan power couple, they were extremely grateful to be safe, along with their animals. Miley and Liam showed their support to fire relief efforts by donating $500,000 dollars to The Malibu Foundation, in the effort to restore the beautiful Malibu.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Overbearing Parents, Let Your Kid Eat Lunch At School With Their Friends
- The Disturbing Whale Beaching! Oh Humans What Have You Done To The Planet!
- Raw Vegan Blueberry Cake Recipe To Try This Holiday Season
- Healthy Holiday Meal- Agave Dijon Vegan Brussel Sprout Salad
- Periods suck and I’m bitter as f***. I Hate Periods! A Tired Woman’s Rant!
- Fearless 9 Year Old Girl Calls Out Basketball Star