Mouthwatering and Refreshing Lemon Ginger Nice Cream
Have you ever tried making your own dairy-free ice cream? Using frozen bananas and a few simple ingredients, you can make a tasty nice-cream treat filled with flavor and free of guilt. Banana nice-cream may be one of the best snacks ever! You get a creamy bowl of goodness without refined sugars and unhealthy add-ins. Feel refreshed with this tangy and sweet variety including stomach settling ginger and loads of vitamin C. You can enjoy this delicious nice-cream any time of the day — even for breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Freeze Time: 4+ Hours
Lemon Ginger Nice Cream
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juice + zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons Svelte® French Vanilla Protein Shake
- Freeze banana slices 4+ hours or overnight.
- Add frozen banana, lemon juice + zest, ginger, and Svelte® French Vanilla to a blender and blend slowly until smooth.
- Eat as is or freeze an additional 20+ minutes for a firmer scoop.
Svelte plant-based protein shakes are certified gluten free and made with the highest quality organic ingredients, providing sustained nutrition for your busy day! To find out more about them, follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. You can also sign up for Svelte’s newsletter
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: