No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Photo by Emma Potts
These cookies are quick, easy, and absolutely delicious!
Who doesn’t love a good peanut butter chocolate cookie? These ones always go down a treat in my house, plus they’re no bake too so even the kids can help making them! Quick, simple and delicious. You know you want to try them so go ahead!
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (vegan)
- ¼ cup EACH: smooth peanut butter and agave nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon sea salt (depending on your preference)
- In a small pan set to the lowest possible heat, melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
- As soon as the chocolate chips are almost melted, remove from heat and stir until completely melted. It’s very important not to overheat the chocolate, or it will seize up.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Drop onto waxed paper or a plate to form the cookies.
- Chill for about 20 minutes in the fridge (or for even less time in the freezer, if you’re impatient like me).
Makes 16 cookies (8 servings)
A Note From The Staff At ‘Vegan Pregnancy and Parenting’
Happy Vegan Eating! Do not forget to check us out on the Main Facebook Group, where we discuss kids, pregnancy, nutrition and veganism in general. There are over thirty thousand vegan parents in our, all of them raising little vegans.
There is also a Vegan Eats For Smaller Feet, where parents get together, share recipes, swap disaster stories, and generally learn the best ways to hide the broccoli in the food for kids. So it’s worth checking out, and know that even though your kids are vegan, it doesn’t mean they’re going to suddenly love those brussel sprouts and carrot soup.
If Facebook isn’t your go to social media, we can usually be found liking far too many amazing dishes on Instagram. If you’re raising a vegan family, be sure to tag us on there for a chance for your vegan family to be featured, or amazing vegan dishes to appear on our main page!
Lastly, don’t forget to have a quick peek on Pinterest, where we pin all these amazing recipes and vegan friendly ideas. We receive over 250,000 weekly viewers on Pinterest, so we must be doing something right.
Happy Veganing, everyone! We are very happy that you have found us, and you’re raising little vegans. The world needs more people like you.
Raise humanity. Raise vegan!
Tags: dessert, easy vegan dessert, kid friendly food, peanut butter, vegan kids food