No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookies
When it comes to sitting down and unwinding over a meal it seems to me breakfast would probably be last on the list; especially during the week, and these pumpkin cranberry breakfast cookies are perfect for when you’re on the go.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN APPLE APP
Between kids getting ready for school, making your morning coffee, and taking out the dogs, it’s definitely the most hectic. Breakfast cookies are easy and filling, to say the least. If you are needing something to grab and go because the alarm didn’t go off in time these are a great staple to have. They are as simple as blend, assemble, and no-bake which makes for an easier morning.
These no-bake pumpkin cranberry breakfast cookies are not super sweet but have a great balance with the tart cranberries and salty pumpkin seeds. They are perfect for dipping in your dairy-free yogurt or for a bite-sized snack to pair with your morning joe.
DOWNLOAD THE RAISE VEGAN GOOGLE PLAY APP
No Bake Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced sugar dried cranberries
WANT YOUR MAGAZINE IN PRINT? GET IT FOR UNDER $4 A MONTH RAISEVEGAN
- Prep a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor add 1 cup of the oats and pulse until it resembles flour.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together oat flour, remaining cup of whole oats, flax seed, cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Pour over oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. of cookie dough into hand and roll into a ball. Place on the parchment lined cookie sheet. (Best to use damp hands to reduce sticking.) Continue until all of the dough is used.
- Press each ball with the palm of your hand to flatten into a cookie.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator and chill your pumpkin cranberry breakfast cookies for 1 hour.
- Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: