Arugula and Spinach Spring Salad Recipe
A quick and easy arugula and spinach spring salad recipe to help you squeeze back into the daily fitness regime.
I had to make up something lite for dinner after a week of stuffing my face with chocolate and wine. A week you say? Valentine’s Day is a day, not a week. I take my holidays seriously, especially when they’re about my two favorite things, chocolate and wine, I digress. I love this arugula and spinach spring salad so much. The peppiness of the arugula is an excellent accompaniment to the sweet strawberries. There’s really only some minimal chopping involved in this recipe. You basically just dump everything into a bowl and toss, making it super easy for a weeknight dinner. It’s also pretty healthy too. Summer bodies are supposedly made in the winter you know.
You might also like:
- Blow Away Your Non Vegan Friends With This Spicy Potato Cauliflower Curry
- Red Kidney Beans Curry- All Things Spicy, Tangy And Savory
- Devour This Spicy Aromatic Vegan Potato Curry
- Vegan Chickpea curry- bursting flavors and bountiful aroma
- List of Essential Herbs and Spices to Make Vegan Meal Planning a Breeze
Arugula and Spinach Spring Salad
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 cups spinach
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 ounce crumbled vegan feta cheese
- 1 pinch of sea salt
Combine arugula, spinach, red onion, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, walnuts, feta cheese, and sea salt together in a bowl
Toss until well combined. Your arugula and spinach spring salad is ready!