Arugula Pesto You Need To Try
Pesto has to be one of my favorite things, and this arugula pesto is a sure hit. It’s so versatile, you can use it in so many ways, and there are many variations to making it. I love the peppery pop that arugula gives to this pesto.
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh arugula, packed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine basil, arugula, pine nuts, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and garlic cloves in a food processor and pulse for a minute, scraping down the sides as needed.
- With the motor running, slowly add in the olive oil. Blend well.
- Salt to taste.
Add your arugula pesto to your favorite pasta and you’ve got a delicious dinner. Enjoy!
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: