Delicious And Easy Cinnamon Spice Cupcakes Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good cinnamon spice cupcakes recipe?
I don’t know about you, but I love cinnamon spice flavors regardless of what season we’re in, these cupcakes have the perfect amount of those classic fall-flavors that leave you craving them all year round! Most cupcakes are packed with gluten, dairy, and eggs, but not these! After much trial and error, I have created a delicious moist cinnamon spice cupcakes recipe that is gluten-free, vegan and if you leave out the icing… refined sugar-free! So basically guilt free. You won’t feel bad about serving these to your little ones on their birthday, and guests certainly won’t know they are much healthier than the standard cupcake!
READ MORE: CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
RELATED: VEGAN BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or dairy-free milk of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1+1/3 cups gluten free all purpose flour (I used ‘King Arthur’s Gluten Free Measure For Measure’)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon clove powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3+3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons cashew milk (or dairy-free milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Instructions (for the batter):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cupcake trays with liners.
- Combine cashew milk and apple cider vinegar in medium size bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Whisk the maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla into the bowl with the cashew milk mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until there are no more clumps.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full with batter and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Leave baked cupcakes in pans for 10 minutes and then transfer to cooling racks. Cool completely before icing.
Instructions (for the icing):
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mix with electric mixer on low, gradually speeding up until all clumps are gone.
- If icing seems too runny, add a bit more powdered sugar: if icing seems to thick, add a bit more cashew milk.
- Sift cinnamon over top of the completed iced cupcakes
- Add a pretzel or graham cracker for aesthetic purposes
And there you have it, a super simple cinnamon spice cupcakes recipe with amazing flavors that is sure to please everyone! The best part is, no animals were harmed in the creating of this delicious dessert.
Did you enjoy this cinnamon spice cupcakes recipe? Check out more recipes HERE.
What is your favorite cupcake flavor? Let us know in the comment below!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 5 PLANT-BASED RECIPES THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
- MEET THE FAMILY BEHIND EBURG VEG
- FROZEN BANANA BREAD SQUARES
Tags: cinnamon spice cupcakes, cinnamon spice cupcakes recipe, desserts, gluten free dessert, refined sugar free, vegan cupcakes, vegan recipe