Edible Vegan Cookie Dough? Easy and Delicious
Do you want to learn how to make completely edible vegan cookie dough? Keep reading to learn how.
Cookie dough is one of my favorite treats, forget having them baked! As vegans, the great thing is that when it comes to making cookies, we don’t have to worry about potential salmonella poisoning since no eggs are involved. Although you probably don’t want to use this recipe to actually bake cookies (because you’ll end up with a dense mess) this is something you can store in the fridge and eat throughout the week whenever you need a quick pick-me-up.
You might also like:
- VEGAN TERIYAKI TOFU LETTUCE WRAPS YOU’LL LOVE
- VEGAN IRISH COLCANNON FOR ST PATRICK’S DAY
- KNOW MORE ABOUT BENEFITS OF HAVING FOX NUTS DURING PREGNANCY
- TEAS THAT HELP IN INCREASING MILK PRODUCTION WHILE BREAST FEEDING
Easy and Delicious Edible Vegan Cookie Dough
You can eat this edible vegan cookie dough as is with a large spoon (as I do) but if you’re feeling like having something a bit more filling, this recipe is versatile enough to satisfy any sweet craving. For a DIY cookie dough ice cream, roll the cookie dough into small balls just larger than pea-sized and mix in well to your favorite non-dairy ice cream. You can alternatively roll larger cookie dough balls and melt vegan dark chocolate to have chocolate covered edible vegan cookie dough.
Now let’s get to the recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp vegan butter (Earth Balance is my favorite)
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp vegan dark chocolate chips
- Optional: 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- Sift the flour into a large bowl to eliminate any and all clumps. Set aside.
- Either in the microwave or in a small saucepan on low heat, melt the vegan butter and coconut oil together. Add to the flour mixture.
- Add the agave, vanilla, and vegan chocolate chips to the mixture. Mix well using a large fork.
- (Optional) Mix in the shredded coconut to the cookie dough.
- Enjoy straight from the bowl with a spoon or roll into small balls to make cookie dough ice cream.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge until you have finished devouring it.
What is your favorite way to eat cookie dough? Do you prefer edible vegan cookie dough or fresh baked cookies? Let me know in the comments below.