Vegan Beanie Weenies are fun and easy to make! Kid tested and kid approved! Sometimes it is just nice to be able to recreate comfort foods from your childhood. Maybe you can surprise and impress your kiddos by serving them a meal that they have never heard of before! Either way, this beanie-weenie recipe is sure to hit the spot, and you can have it ready in a flash!
These fun Vegan Beanie Weenies Are:
- fun to eat
- fun to say
- going to have your kids asking for more
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
- 1 Can Vegan Baked Beans aka "Beanie"
- 4-6 Veggie Hot Dogs aka "Weenies"
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Chopped Fresh Parsley For Garnish
- Slice the non-meat hot dogs into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan, leaving the parsley aside.
- Cook the beanie-weenie over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls, top with fresh parsley, and enjoy!