Liquor Up With Patriots Super Bowl Champions Punch
So the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl AGAIN. Ugh. I’m thinking that there may be a few celebrations and parties this weekend in their honor. Try this potent Patriots Super Bowl Champions Punch, to liquor up your friends. It’s delicious and will be loved by Patriots lovers and haters alike.
You might also like:
- Strep Throat Vs The Single Mom
- Vegan Senator Cory Booker is running for president
- Tom Brady launched vegan protein powder with zero sugar
- Free Tickets to Beyonce’s Concerts
Patriots Super Bowl Champions Punch
- 9 oz. (270ml) Vodka
- 3 oz. (90ml) Triple Sec
- 2 oz. (60ml) Peach Schnaaps
- Large Watermelon
- 3 Oranges
- 2 Cartons Strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Shave the bottom of a large watermelon to enable it to stand.
- Grab a knife and carefully cut out the top and remove insides. Blend removed watermelon chunks in a blender.
- Pour vodka, triple sec, peach schnapps, and the blended watermelon chunks into the hollowed out watermelon shell.
- Add juice from oranges, and drop in blueberries.
- Garnish with strawberry slices.
Please Drink Responsibly!!