Make McDonald’s Vegan Burger Styled Potato Patties At Home From Scratch
McDonald recently launched its Vegan Burger, called McAloo Tikki, in the Flagship’s global headquarters at Chicago. McDonald’s vegan burger is already extremely popular in India. If you’re a vegan who doesn’t live in India or Chicago, cheer up because this potato patties recipe recreates the same McAloo Tikki taste without much hassles. Pair it up with mint-cilantro dip and you are all set to munch on a delicious snack whilst binge watching your favorite Netflix series.
Try this easy McDonald’s vegan burger styled potato patties recipe at home.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 10 CELEBRITIES YOU DIDN’T KNOW WERE VEGAN
- 310 mile + 53 YEAR OLD RUNNER = FASTEST KNOWN TIME
- 5 Responses When Someone Says You ‘Need Meat’
- 7 Of The Most Plant Based Friendly Colleges In The U.S.
McDonald’s Vegan Burger At Home
- Boiled mashed potatoes: 1 cup
- Boiled green peas: 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs: 1/4 cup
- Cilantro leaves finely chopped: 1/4 cup
- Salt: as per taste
- Pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil: for shallow frying patties
- Take a bowl and mix mashed potatoes, boiled peas, salt, pepper powder and cilantro, all together in it.
- Mash them together to give a dough like consistency.
- Make medium sized patties from the mix and roll each of them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow patties till they turn golden brown. Exercise caution when flipping the patties as they have a tendency to break when raw.
- Use parchment paper or tissues to wipe off extra oil
McDonald’s styled vegan potato patties are ready to eat. Serve hot with chickpea curry or mint-cilantro dip. You can also make a burger with them by placing patty in a burger bun seasoned with egg-less mayo, iceberg lettuce and tomato slice.
Did you like this McDonald’s Vegan Burger At Home recipe? Let us know in comments below.
And, if you’re still wondering what kind of Christmas gifts to get this year. Pick up six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: