Spiced Pumpkin Smoothie Perfect For Fall
This fall-flavored spiced pumpkin smoothie is light and creamy. Not only will it add extra fiber to your day, but having pumpkin in the morning will keep you fuller, longer!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch all-spice
- vegan coconut whipped topping (optional)
- Place everything but your whipped topping into the blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Pour into your favorite glass and place a couple tablespoons of coconut whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle your spiced pumpkin smoothie with cinnamon and enjoy!
This recipe is so quick and easy, and the results are amazing. Just when you thought you couldn’t do any more with pumpkin flavors, we found a new way to use it!
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: