Strawberry Coconut Vegan Ice Cream – Valentines Day 2019
For some, Valentine’s Day is all about love, giving and receiving sweet affection. Well, I call BS on that. For me, Valentine’s Day is all about food. Especially pink food. Yay. This four-ingredient recipe for strawberry coconut vegan ice cream is super simple, and it’s no churn, so you won’t even need to use an ice cream maker. Just keep a whippin’
You might also like:
- Cauliflower Pizza Recipes You’ll Love
- Hot Irish Whiskey
- List of essential herbs and spices for your vegan meal planning
- Vegan Home Remedies for a Sore Throat
Strawberry Coconut Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 15-oz cans coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Pour the coconut cream into a food processor and whip it up until soft peaks form. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Add the rother three ingredients into a food processor and blend until it’s thick and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped coconut cream and mix until combined.
- Put the ice cream base into a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer and to freeze for 1 hour. Make sure it is covered.
- Whisk it slightly every 20 minutes for 3-4 hours. It should get thicker after each whisking.
Scoop and serve when you are ready to eat. Enjoy! If you love this strawberry coconut vegan ice cream recipe, do not forget to hit the share button.