Vegan Breakfast- Banana Blueberry Overnight Quinoa
Here is the recipe for some easy vegan breakfast: delicious banana blueberry overnight quinoa.
We all know breakfast is a hectic meal to get through during those crazy weekday mornings. Whether you have kids rushing out of the door to get to school or heading to work in a hurry because you slept through your alarm, an easy breakfast can help. Overnight oats have been
Get Raise Vegan Magazine for $29.40 for Six Months!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Decadent Dark Chocolate Avocado Brownies (Gluten Free)
- COCONUT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
- Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Blueberry Overnight Quinoa
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 50 g fresh blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 small dates, pitted
- In a blender, add plant milk, banana, dates, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are well blended, about a minute.
- In a mason jar or a container with an airtight lid, add quinoa. Pour milk mixture over quinoa and stir until well combined. Add in blueberries, close lid, and give it a good shake. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Open in the morning and top with some of your favorites.
Did you like the Banana Blueberry Overnight Quinoa recipe? Let us know in the comments below.
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN