Vegan Cashew Ricotta That Will Be Great For Quick Week Night Dinner
This vegan cashew ricotta is pretty simple to make, and it can be used straight away or refrigerated or frozen. There are so, so many recipes that call for ricotta. You can leave out the Italian seasonings, add different seasonings or just leave it plain if you prefer. This is great in lasagna.
You might also like:
- DELICIOUS VALENTINE’S DAY PINK SMOOTHIE BOWL
- DELICIOUS AND SAVORY PUERTO RICAN TOSTONES
- MY FAVORITE CRUELTY FREE VEGAN RED LIPSTICKS
- TIPS ON BOOKING YOUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION
Vegan Cashew Ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- Dash of onion powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- imalayan sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
Soak cashews sit in hot water for 5 minutes.
Drain and add all ingredients into a food processor, pulse until creamy,
This vegan cashew ricotta can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a week, or it can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months in a freezer safe container.
This recipe makes around two cups.