Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites – Raw Cookie Dough you Can Eat!
There’s been a lot on the news lately warning people not to eat raw cookie dough. That’s just so sad to me. In my opinion, raw cookie dough is even better than baked cookies. There’s just something satisfying about grabbing a spoon and eating the batter right out of the bowl. Well, the vegans are in luck. No eggs and oat flour = you can eat all the cookie dough that your big heart desires.
Edible Raw Cookie Dough
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 1st stage of Childbirth: All You Need To Know
- Polio Like Virus on the Rise- New health Scare in Town?
- Enjoy Vegan Nog This Holiday Season!
- Kids With Smartphones-Might Be The Cause Of Depression And Anxiety In Kids!
- Dating as a Single Mom – Know all about Tinder, D**k-Pics and Saggy T**s
- Vegan Activists Play Audio Of Screaming Animals in Steakhouse
1/3 cup vegan margarine/vegan butter
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon maple syrup
Pinch of salt
1 cup oat flour
1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
Cream together the vegan buttery spread, light brown sugar, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl.
Add the oat flour and salt and beat with an electric mixer until combined.
With a wooden spoon stir in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
Roll the dough into one inch balls and place onto a waxed paper lined cookie sheet.
Put them into the refrigerator to chill for an hour.
Your vegan chocolate chip cookie dough is now ready to eat!!
You can roll them in crushed nuts or sprinkle with powdered sugar if you like, but I think they’re just simply delicious as is!!
Share them with your non-vegan friends, maybe they’ll see the light, especially after they try your edible raw cookie dough.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Mouth-watering Pumpkin dessert- Vegan Pumpkin Halwa
- Heroic Pig Risks Life To Save Friend From Slaughter (Video)
- Soft, Spongy and Delicious- Vegan Rasgulla your way!
- Maple and Brown Sugar Chickpeas- The Candied Nuts I Love!
- Few Secrets To Get Closer To Your Teenager
- Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Lazy Parents