Antioxidant-Packed Delicious Strawberry And Beetroot Vegan Smoothie Bowls
Who doesn’t love a bowl full of delicious smoothies? And these strawberry and beetroot vegan smoothie bowls are pure love. Easy to make, refreshing in taste and pretty to look at- what more could you ask for?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Things You’ll Never Do Again After Kids
- Delicious Vegan Portobello Fajitas To Try This Weekend
- Domino’s Attempts To Ace The Race With Their New Vegan BBQ Pizza
- Red Kidney Beans Curry With Cumin Rice (Recipe Inside)
- Vegetable Rice With Mint Cilantro Dip
Strawberry And Beetroot Vegan Smoothie Bowls
These smoothie bowls topped with the goodness of pomegranate seeds, blueberries, and shredded coconut will make your day. This antioxidant packed nutritious blend is great for mid-day snacking when you’re feeling tired and need an instant surge of energy. Without much ado, let me get to the recipe.
- 2 cups non-dairy yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in halves
- 1/2 cup beetroot
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
Blend yogurt, beetroot and strawberries together. You can add some blueberries too just make sure you keep a few aside for use later. Transfer the contents to a bowl. Garnish with shredded coconut, pomegranate seeds and blueberries.
Your strawberry and beetroot vegan smoothie bowls are ready to be served.
If you like the recipe, don’t forget to share with your near and dear ones. Let’s spread some love!
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN