Fun and Easy Super Bowl Drinks for Kids
The Super Bowl is coming up and before you go out and gather all the goods for your game day lineup, think about subbing-in some healthy super bowl drinks for kids instead of that all-too-familiar soft drink selection.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Almond Butter Post-Workout Vegan Protein Smoothie
- Antioxidant-Packed Delicious Strawberry And Beetroot Vegan Smoothie Bowls
- 5 Delicious Smoothies For Everyone!
- ‘Oat of Time’ Banana Oat Smoothie
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Tips to Alleviate Morning Sickness
- Arctic Fox: The Best Vegan Hair Dye Brand
- PETA Horrifies School Children with Their Pretend Dog Barbecue
- How Pregnancy Changes Your Boobs: The Good, the Bad, and the Weird
Fun Super Bowl Drinks for Kids
Two-third of American families drink soda on Super Bowl Sunday. This year, consider ripping the sticky stuff right out of your playbook. Keep your team in good health and don’t let one night’s indulgence in sugary drinks turn into a lifelong habit.
Soda can do serious damage when ingested in large quantities. This sugary drink is also linked with childhood obesity, and according to NYC Endodontist Dr. Adam Harwood, the acid in soda begins to dissolve tooth enamel within just 20 minutes of exposure.
Instead, choose some healthy alternatives made with clean label juices and ingredients. Less sugar combined with nutrient-rich ingredients, a pop of color, and a few fun decorations will give kids—and parents—something to toast to on Super Bowl Sunday. Try these recipes below from Natalie’s Orchid Island Juices:
Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade Mocktail
- strawberry Lemonade
- sparkling Water
- strawberry slices
- lemon slices
- Pour equal parts Strawberry Lemonade & sparkling water.
- Garnish with strawberry & lemon slices.
Orange Mango Sunrise Spritzer
- 1 1/2 oz. grenadine syrup
- 4 oz. orange mango juice
- 2-3 oz. club soda
- orange slices
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Add grenadine, then add orange mango j
- Top with club soda. Do not stir.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Healthy Carrot Ginger Spritzer
- 1/2 cup carrot ginger apple turmeric juice
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sparkling water ice
- carrots, apples and thyme for garnish
- In a glass mix together the juice, agave, and cider.
- Add lots of ice and top with sparkling water.
- Stir and garnish with a carrot, an apple slice, and a sprig of fresh thyme.
Did you try any of these Super Bowl drinks for kids? Let us know in the comments below.