New Vegan and Cruelty Free Makeup, Just in Time For Christmas
Sainsbury’, the United Kingdom supermarket giant has released a
Kat Von D Beauty has released the Lolita makeup collection. Inspired by her best selling lipstick color of the same name, the line features an eyeshadow palette, a lipgloss and a liquid eyeliner in rose tones that will flatter every skin tone. This line is stunning, even down to the packaging. It’s Kat Von D bada**s meets pretty, punk-chick. I’m definitely going to check these out as I’m a huge fan of the rose-tone trend, which thankfully doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. The Lolita line from Kat Von D Beauty is available at Sephora and online on the Kat Von D Beauty website.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- After Vegan Eggs; Just Company Announces Their Latest Cruelty Free Venture
- Is Honey Vegan? Answering All Misconceptions About Honey
- The Best Vegan Christmas Cookies Recipe
- Read about These Celebrity Pregnancies, Their Weight Gain and Baby Bumps
- Animal Rescue Center Served Notice, Asked To Prevent Dogs From Barking
- Vegan Actress Jessica Chastain has welcomed her first child.
Stay Cruelty Free, and Beautiful This Season
Along with these two huge new releases there is another awesome, cruelty-free, vegan makeup line that I absolutely love and they deserve a mention. So Santa, if you’re reading this, I’ll take one of everything please, I promise I’ve been a mostly good girl this year.
Milk has been a top cruelty-free, vegan makeup brand in recent years. Featuring best sellers with catchy names such as; Wu Tang x Milk Makeup Color Lipstick and Kush High Volume Mascara. Recently Milk released Kush Lip Balm, Kush Lip Glaze, and the Wu-Tang x Milk Makeup Lip Color Collection Limited series. Their products are amazing quality and as a makeup lover, I highly recommend them. Milk products are available for purchase at Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Amazon and on the Milk website.
What’s your favorite vegan,
Looking for more gifts This season? Grab six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40, with free world-wide shipping.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- One Of The Easiest Vegan Snacks To Cook- Tofu Fritters
- How To Make Vegan Shortcrust Pastry
- Heading To The Movies? LA Considering Mandating Vegan Snacks
- The Four Types of Parenting Styles, Which One Are You?
- Vegan French Toast Recipe That Will Power Blast Your Weekend Brunch
- Pregnant Amy Schumer Asks Fans for Help