Vegan Donut Recipe
Ever wanted that one amazing vegan donut recipe? You’re in luck!
Serving twelve donuts
- ¼ cup butter, we love Follow Your Heart.
- ½ cup soy milk
- 2 tablespoons oil, not including the additional for frying
- 2 cups regular flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
The Vegan Donut Recipe Method
- Melt butter on a low heat. Adding the milk and 2 spoons of oil, stirring gently.
- When finished, take off heat and set to cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine, flour, half of the sugar, baking powder and salt with a fork.
- Combine with the butter and oil mixture, fold over under until a dough forms.
- Using your hands, roll dough into small flat balls and with your thumb, press a hole in the center of each ball.
- Heat up oil in a pan for ten mins.
- Gently lay the doughnuts into the oil and be careful not to burn your fingers. Fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the vegan donuts onto some tissue paper to soak up any excess oil.
- Roll the donut into a bowl of the remaining half of sugar.
- Enjoy the best tasting vegan donut recipe you’ll ever experience!
Who doesn’t love a good vegan donut? Have you tried this recipe yet? Let us know in the comments below!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: