Vegan Eats in Lisbon, Portugal That You Must Try Out On Your Next Visit
Lisbon is one of the most beautiful cities in Western Europe, with
You might also like:
- WILL MEGHAN MARKLE GIVE MIDWIFE-LED BIRTH AT HOME IN FROGMORE COTTAGE?
- HOTEL CHOCOLAT LAUNCHED NEW VEGAN ICE LOLLIES IN THE UK
- GEMMA COLLINS THANKS VEGANISM FOR INCREDIBLE WEIGHT LOSS
- NANOBEBE: THE 1ST BOTTLE DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE NUTRIENTS IN BREAST MILK
- TRY THIS AWESOME RECIPE BY THE PLANT POWER BOWLS COOKBOOK THIS WEEKEND
Vegan Eats in Lisbon: For Brunch
Looking for somewhere to grab vegan food that’s open early? Head over to Brunch Café to start
Vegan Eats in Lisbon: For Lunch
Looking for delicious vegan comfort food coming in large portions? At Organi Chiado, with the motto “vital food, vital energy,” you can choose from a large all-vegan menu with everything from veggie lasagnas, burgers, salads, and veganized American-style pecan pie. Gluten-free? They have options! Can’t speak Portuguese besides “Bom Dia” and “Obrigada”? Their menu also has English!
Vegan Eats in Lisbon: For Dinner
Jardim das Cerejas
As one of my personal favorite self-serve vegan restaurants I’ve ever been to in my life, you definitely won’t want to miss out on having a super-satisfying dinner at Jardim das Cerejas. I’ll be honest here and admit that I truly took the
What is your favorite restaurant in Lisbon? Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments below.