Vegan Snack: Yummy Grilled Peach Sandwiches With Vegan Cream Cheese
Sandwiches are saviors when it comes to a real quick vegan snack. Oftentimes it is exhausting to come up with new recipes to attract the little bunch of joys or even entertain a flock of sudden guests. But the sandwich is also one such thing that has like a thousand different recipes and can be made real quick. Keep reading to learn how.
You might also like:
- BAKE LEMON CHIFFON BUNDT CAKE AND COOKIES WITH CHEF DIANE FORLEY
- GET AFFORDABLE PLANT-BASED SKIN CARE THROUGH VERSED; NOW AT TARGET
- BREAKFAST: COCONUT AND CARAMELIZED BANANA PANCAKES WITH WHITE SAUCE
- AFFORDABLE DAIRY-FREE YOGURT: LIDL LAUNCHES FOUR DELICIOUS FLAVOURS
- THINKING THE UNTHINKABLE? KFC (US) THINKING ABOUT PLANT-BASED FRIED CHICKEN
Vegan Snack: Yummy Grilled Peach Sandwiches With Plant-Based Cream Cheese
So today I will be sharing a fun sandwich recipe and more will be coming up in the upcoming days. This sandwich uses a simple two main ingredients and it tastes quite yummy. So summers are the days of fresh juicy peaches. Why not incorporate them in a goodly looking sandwich so that the kids do not fuss about eating a raw peach.
Peach is rich in good carbohydrate and fiber. It will also aid in your kid’s daily dose of Vitamin A and C. Vegan cheese is low in fat. This vegan snack recipe serves two.
- Thick multigrain bread slices: 4
- Vegan butter: to grill
- Peach: 1 or 2 whole, cut into thin slices
- Any vegan cashew cream cheese
- Organic sugar as needed.
- Vegetable oil– two tablespoon
- Maple syrup– optional for fellas with a sweet tooth
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Smear the vegan butter on one side of the toast. Repeat with another slice. Now put the two slices on a grill with the butter side down.
- Now smear the vegan cream cheese that you have, on one of the toasted slices (not too much), and keep aside.
- Now grilling the peach- on a grill put lightly oiled (any veg oil) slices of peaches and sprinkle some organic sugar on them.
- Grill until the grill-marks are pronounced. Should not take more than a minute each side.
- Now assembling- add the sliced grilled peaches to cover one slice of the bread. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and finally, if you want, drizzle some (not much) maple syrup.
- Add another slice on top if you want, or can skip. Your dish is ready.
- Serve hot or cold with a favorite drink.
Can a grilled sandwich get any easier? This sandwich is fun to eat and equally fun to make. What’s more your kids will have the goodness of peach in every bite. Make it as soon as you get your hands on some fresh peach. Let us know how this vegan snack turned out for you and your little ones.
Tags: vegan sandwhiches, vegan snacks