Affordable Vegan Yogurt: Lidl Launches Four Delicious Flavours
Budget supermarket Lidl is wooing vegans with the launch of their new line-up of budget-friendly range of vegan yogurt. Four flavors- perfect for any time fruit-treat to your palate. Know more about the delicious dairy-free alternative to traditional yogurt.
You might also like:
- IN CONVERSATION WITH CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRAND DISGUISE COSMETICS
- DETOX SOUP TO KICKSTART YOUR HEALTHY LIVING ROUTINE
- KNOW MORE ABOUT NATURAL NATURAL BABY CARE BRAND: ROOBA
- RICE KRISPIES TREATS: A SWEET SURPRISE FOR KIDS
- GOLDEN S’MORES: GRAB LATEST STARBUCKS’ DAIRY-FREE COFFEE AT US GROCERY STORES
- STACEY SOLOMON SHARES BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS WITH NEWBORN SON
- NEW STUDY SHOWS LINK BETWEEN PREGNANCY AND MENTAL HEALTH
- LATEST OPENINGS: CRUELTY-FREE STORE IN NEW YORK FEATURING SHOES AND CLOTHING
- ECO-FRIENDLY FEMININE CARE BRAND SELENACUP: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AND REVIEW
- THIS PHILIPPINES BILL REQUIRES A STUDENT TO PLANT 10 TREES TO GRADUATE
Lidl’s new Affordable Range of Vegan Yogurt is the Perfect Palate-Pleasers Out There
No Doubt that Lidl is ‘Lidl in Price’ and Big on Quality.’ Just recently the supermarket has launched a fruity (and simple) line-up of dairy-free yogurt. They come in four different flavors and reportedly gets a permanent place in the company’s vegan-friendly offerings. What’s even better, the coconut-based yogurts retail at an amazingly affordable price of 55p per tub, making them more accessible to folks from every walks of life.
The new vegan yogurt line-up is comprised of plain and flavored options, according to news outlet Birmingham Live. Retailing at only £1.09 (pack of 2), Lidl’s new Milbona Just Free Coconut Pots are indeed a great bargain as compared to other similar products in supermarkets, which often costs twice or thrice more. If you’re into something more on the fruity-side with standalone flavors, there are Just Free Strawberry Coconut Pots, Mango Coconut Pots, and Blueberry Coconut Pots along with the ever-versatile Plain Coconut Pots. The choice is yours, which one suits your mood. Which is your favorite vegan yogurt flavor?
Lidl’s Big Vegan Wines
The Germany-based supermarket-Lidl last month reportedly launched a delicious new vegan wine that replicates the taste of hot cross buns. Retailing at £6.99, the wine is sweet and features sun-dried Muscat grapes. The company launched its vegan-friendly wine line-up last year in three variants. What do you think about Lidl’s new vegan-friendly yogurts? Have you tried the hot-cross bun flavored vegan wine at Lidl? Let me know in the comments section, below.