BBQ Sauce Glazed Vegetable Skewers You Are Going To Fall In Love With
With the weather getting warmer and Summer approaching, the barbecue will begin to come out more and more. My favorite dish to make outdoors on a nice day? Colorful vegetable skewers glazed with barbecue sauce. With the help of True Made Food’s BBQ sauce, this dish goes from yum to WOW instantly. What better sauce to put on healthy vegetable skewers than one made with low sugar, naturally sweetened by vegetables? Keep reading to see how you can make these delicious BBQ sauce glazed vegetable skewers at home and for an even sweeter treat for our readers, courtesy of True Made Food.
You might also like:
- Homemade BBQ Jackfruit Pulled Pork Burger
- Barbecue jackfruit, black bean and kale enchiladas with vegan queso
- The best three vegan BBQ recipes you have to try this summer
- Barbecue Popcorn – The Best You’ll Ever Taste!
True Made Foods BBQ Sauce Glazed Vegetable Skewers
- True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ Sauce*
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 1 red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 handful button mushrooms
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- any other vegetables you would like! This recipe is fully customizable
- Press the tofu so that there is as little water as possible and cut into large cubes.
- Wash all vegetables and cut into bite-sized pieces fit for skewers. (Square and cubed shapes work the best. I personally leave the cherry tomatoes as is, but you can cut them in half short-ways if you like)
- Using reusable skewers, build any colorful combination you would like using as many or as little combinations you would like of tofu and vegetables. Make sure that everything is being held steadily on the skewers so they do not fall off while cooking.
- Using a sauce brush, coat a hearty amount of True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ sauce over all skewers to prepare for cooking.
- On the barbecue, cook the veggie skewers to your liking, I like mine slightly charred with grill marks.
- Just a couple of minutes before they are done cooking to perfection, use True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ sauce and glaze on a light second coat all over the skewers. Additionally, season with fresh cracked black pepper and salt for an extra kick.
- Serve immediately (make sure that it’s cooled down enough for little ones!) and enjoy with a delicious side salad, extra True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ sauce for dunking, and your favorite warm-weather drink.
Wow, your friends and family with these amazing BBQ sauce glazed vegetable skewers!
*True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ sauce is a delicious, low calorie, and corn syrup-free BBQ sauce that you don’t have to feel guilty about for enjoying. Products like BBQ sauce, ketchup, and sriracha which were once considered empty-calorie cooking essentials, True Made Foods have turned into nutrient-dense and vegetable-powered additions to all your favorites. True Made Foods Pitmaster BBQ sauce has only 1/3 the amount of sugar as the leading brand of BBQ sauce and a short list of ingredients, but a long list of nutrients including Vitamin K, iron, and protein.
If you are interested in purchasing True Made Foods BBQ sauce or any of their other products including organic ketchup without added sugar or their sriracha alternative veracha, use our Amazon code 25BRAND9 for 25% off all True Made Foods products. You can also print a $1 off coupon at home for their products by clicking here.
Have you tried True Made Foods barbecue sauce? Which of their products are you most excited to try? Did you like the BBQ sauce glazed vegetable skewers recipe? Let me know in the comments below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: