Del Taco Launches Two Vegan-Friendly Beyond Burritos
The American fast-food chain Del Taco, just recently announced they’re bringing two delicious Beyond Burritos and one of them will have french fries stuffed inside (sounds yummy). The company introduced Beyond Taco last month, and now that is officially one of the largest-selling product in the company’s history, according to Business Insider. Know more here.
You might also like:
- VEGAN HINDU WEDDING IN SINGAPORE: A TRENDSETTER FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS
- AREPA WITH FRESH VEGAN SALAD: A SUMPTUOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL
- COUPLE BLESSED WITH A BABY GIRL AFTER 13 MISCARRIAGES
- PELVIC PAIN DURING PREGNANCY: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AND REMEDIES
- FANDOM GOALS! GREGG’S VEGAN SAUSAGE ROLL FAN VOWS TO VISIT ALL UK BRANCHES
- STUDY PREDICTS RADICAL SHIFT TO LAB-GROWN OR PLANT-BASED MEAT BY 2040
- ODDLY ADORABLE! KIDS VIDEO-BOMBED THEIR FATHERS’ LIVE INTERVIEW WITH BBC
Del Taco Launches Two Beyond Burritos That Are Vegan-Friendly
The Mexican food maker, Del Taco just recently added two new vegan-friendly offerings, Beyond 8-Layer Burrito, and the Epic Beyond Cali Burrito. The two sumptuous products will be available at all the Del Taco locations.
Speaking about the new Burritos, both the offering can be made vegan by opting out the sour cream and cheese. The 8-layer burrito will feature plant-based meat crumbles, beans, guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, red sauce, and sour cream. Whereas the Cali Burrito will have plant-based meat crumbles, sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo salsa, but the attractive ingredients will be Del Taco fries.
Riding Hight on Success
The fast-food chain, last Thursday declared that their April-launched plant-based Beyond Taco is officially one of the largest selling new launches in the company’s history, Business Insider reports. And how many vegan tacos did Del Taco sell? Roughly two million.
Del Taco launched the plant-based tacos, at the end of this April in all their 580 location after a successful round of trial at their Southern California locations. And now, two more vegan-friendly Burritos join the company’s offering.
What do you think about the new Beyond Burritos? Share your thoughts in comments below.