Fandom Goals! Gregg’s Vegan Sausage Roll Fan Vows To Visit All UK Branches
A fan, rather a superfan, of the now iconic Gregg’s Vegan Sausage Roll has vowed to visit every single bakery branch in the United Kingdom. How big a fan are you for your favorite plant-based food item? Read on and find out if you’re even close to her.
You might also like:
- VEGAN HINDU WEDDING IN SINGAPORE: A TRENDSETTER FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS
- AREPA WITH FRESH SALAD: A SUMPTUOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL
- PHOTOGRAPHER’S RAW CAPTURE DELIVERS STRIKING MESSAGE ABOUT POSTPARTUM
- PELVIC PAIN DURING PREGNANCY: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW AND REMEDIES
- HIPDOT STUDIOS TO LAUNCH STUNNING NEW SPONGE BOB VEGAN BEAUTY KIT
- MAN LOSES 100 POUNDS ON PLANT-BASED DIET; NOW OWNER OF A PLANT-BASED RESTAURANT
- KATY PERRY ROCKS THE ‘BEEF-FREE’ COSTUME, THIS TIME IN TAYLOR SWIFT’S VIDEO
- NEW VEGAN BAKERY IN SANTA MONICA? BE PREPARED TO GET SPOILED.
SuperFan Vows to Visit Every Gregg’s Outlet in the United Kingdom, to Eat the Iconic Vegan Sausage Roll
The twenty-six year old, vegetarian, Mairead Sheehan reportedly fell for the vegan sausage rolls back in time when it was launched by British bakery giant Gregg’s. She loved the vegan sausage rolls so much, that she said when Gregg’s launched the cruelty-free offering, she found herself in heaven!
Her love-at-first-sight moment with the vegan roll happened in the bakery’s Newcastle location, the home of Gregg’s, according to reports. She couldn’t believe how many Gregg’s outlets are in Newcastle alone, and was ‘blown away’ by the numbers. Now, Sheehan has reportedly visited 50 outlets and has vowed to visit all 1,764 branches across the United Kingdom as a part of her mission.
“I’ve been to more than 50 stores so far, but I’m planning to add a lot more to my total by visiting some big cities and going on multiple Greggs visits in one day.”Mairead Sheehan via finance.yahoo.com
“Now I’m on a mission”
According to Sheehan, it all started after she took pictures of herself and the vegan sausage roll outside every store she visited and uploaded it online, Yahoo News reports. Her friends found the act hilarious. She said,“My friends think it’s probably the most hilarious thing I’ve ever done in my life.” Sheehan also stated “strangers started commenting,” on her uploads. She then went further and opened a dedicated Instagram page to serve as testimony to her visits. Now she is ready to accomplish her mission to eat her favorite vegan sausage roll from every Gregg’s outlet in the United Kingdom.
What do you think about the Gregg’s superfan? Do you love their vegan sausage roll as well? Comment below.