Delicious And Easy-to-cook Vegan Pasta Bake Recipe
Casserole dishes are a staple in my home during the winter months. I love the easiness of setting a big dish of deliciousness on the table and letting my family scoop and serve themselves. Try this easy to make vegan pasta bake for excellent comfort food on a school night or for a potluck dinner.
You might also like:
- VEGAN MACARONS IN PARIS? THEY EXIST, AND THEY’RE DELICIOUS
- 3 VEGAN RECIPES BY CELEBRITY CHEFS TO TRY THIS VEGANUARY
- WILL.I.AM WANTS TO WRITE A VEGAN COOKBOOK
- CINNAMON INFUSED VEGAN QUINOA YOGURT TARTS
Vegan Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 lb vegan pasta of choice (I like to use penne)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup cashew cream
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 5 cups steamed chopped vegetables of choice
- 1 ½ cups vegan cheese of choice
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions, until it’s al-dente.
- Mix together the marinara sauce, cashew cream, tomato paste, oregano, basil, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and thyme.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Add the marinara mixture, the vegetables, and vegan cheese.
- Add a dash each of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Transfer everything into a casserole dish and top with vegan Parmesan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the pasta is bubbly and the top is just a little crispy.
Scoop, serve, enjoy!
Did you like this vegan pasta bake recipe? Lets us know in the comments below.
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Blow Your Mind Vegan Baklava Recipe
- Baked Vegan Donuts
- Relish These Vegan Donuts This Christmas (Recipe Inside)
- Almond Milk Nog Cake Loaf Recipe