Make Vegan Dog Treats (peanut free) At Home
We all love our fur babies, maybe even more than our partners sometimes. With Valentine’s Day on the way why not make your one true love (that’d be your dog) some yummy, vegan dog treats. After all, your loyal companion deserves some love too!
You might like:
- VEGAN CHICKPEA CURRY- BURSTING FLAVORS AND BOUNTIFUL AROMA
- IRRESISTIBLE RAW AVOCADO AND KALE CHICKPEA SALAD
- REFRESHING VEGAN MANGO SHRIKHAND TO DELIGHT YOUR SENSES THIS WEEKEND
- HUGO BOSS LAUNCHES VEGAN LEATHER MEN’S SHOE LINE
Vegan Dog Treats Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/5 cups oats
- 4 large carrots
- 1/3 cups sunflower seed butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the flour, oats, and flaxseed in a medium-size bowl.
- Slice off the ends of the carrots, and blend them in a food processor until very fine.
- Add the blended carrots to the bowl with the flour and add sunflower butter, applesauce, and water into the bowl and mix.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface.
- Roll the vegan dog treat dough out until it is about 1/2″ thick.
- Cut the dough into shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Transfer the shapes to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Treat your bestie!
Got any more vegan dog treats recipe to share with us? Comment below.
SIGN UP TO THE EXCLUSIVE GROUP WITH REGISTERED DIETITIANS JUST ASK THE DIETITIAN
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: