Meghan Markle’s Post Pregnancy Wellness Regimen Is Inspiring
The Duchess of Sussex is known for her dedicated gym-in-and-out regimen. But, did things change since the arrival of her and Prince Harry’s first son- Archie? How’s she keeping up with her post pregnancy wellness? Keep reading to discover.
You might also like:
- AN INSIDE PEEK INTO THE CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRAND ELLIS FAAS
- VETERAN RUNNER GRABS NATIONAL GOLD AT THE NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
- KID-FRIENDLY AND SOULFUL CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP
- MALLOW PUFFS’ DELICIOUS MARSHMALLOWS NOW AVAILABLE AT HOLLAND&BARRET
- SUPER NUTRITIOUS ROASTED PUMPKIN SALAD WITH SPINACH AND WALNUT
- CAN THOSE UNUSUAL CRAVINGS BE DUE TO PICA DURING PREGNANCY?
- PLANT EATING CROCODILE? YES, THEY EXISTED IN THE MESOZOIC ERA
- PAMELA ANDERSON URGES SEAWORLD TO SPARE ORCA FROM THE BANE OF ENCLOSURE
- ALL ABOUT INSULIN RESISTANCE AND INFERTILITY: CAN VEGANISM HELP?
- MISSISSIPPI OFFICERS SUED FOR BANNING MEAT-LIKE NAMES FOR VEGAN OPTIONS
Meghan Markle’s Post Pregnancy Wellness Regimen is- Relax!
The Duchess of Sussex has always been fitness conscious. She is known to run in parks, drinking glasses of green juice and hitting the gym. But did things change after baby Arche arrive? Well, Royal Expert Katie Nicholl speaking to media outlet Entertainment Tonight revealed the 37-years old Duchess’s approach to wellness post-pregnancy.
According to Royal expert Katie Nicholl, Markle was ‘very fit’ before her pregnancy. She would run around the park in Kensington, but after the birth of Archie, she has been easy on herself, the Royal Expert noted. She also revealed that Yoga has very much been in the Duchess’s post-pregnancy regimen, but “nothing too strenuous,” reports ET, speaking with Katie Nicholl.
Yoga with Archie- the Gentler Way to Wellness
Nicholl said in the interview with ET that post-pregnancy, Markle has not been hitting the gym. Instead, she practices yoga with her mum Doria, who happens to be a Yoga teacher. “Apparently Doria took up postpartum yoga and baby yoga, and that’s all Meghan has been doing,” says Nicholl. The Duchess also enjoys a lot of ‘proud walk’ around Windsor Great Park. “(…) so, gentle exercise, but no hard training, no weights,” Katie told to Entertainment Tonight. Nicholl said about the Duchess of Sussex, that she is in no hurry to “ping back into shape,” and that the new mum is “enjoying this time. She’s being gentle to herself.”
The 5000 years old art of flexing can be extremely beneficial for every stage of life, post-pregnancy very much included. No doubt Meghan Markle has taken to yoga as her holistic post pregnancy wellness regimen. According to sources, a new mother can be multi-dimensionally benefitted with yoga. It could help in correcting posture, moderating mood, boosting stamina, curbing tension and stress, help with postpartum depression and other benefits.
Well, this is how the Duchess of Sussex is keeping herself, as active as she has always been. Her gradual, relaxed and slow take on post-pregnancy fitness, without any bothering to stereotypes is truly inspiring. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in comments.
Tags: post pregnancy, post pregnancy exercise