Delicious Mom’s Day Off Vegan Sangria
Fruity, delicious, and satisfying, vegan sangria is a super-refreshing alcoholic beverage that moms everywhere love. Taking a day off from all of your mom duties? Do you want to celebrate Mother’s Day with a super yummy and well-deserved wine drink? Boozy and with a kick, this what better drink for you t indulge in when plain ol’ boring wine won’t cut it. What are you waiting for? Grab your favorite red wine, some fruit, and a pitcher! Keep reading to learn about how you can easily make your very own red berry sangria at home with minimal effort for maximum relaxation.
You might also like:
- STAR-LORD-APPROVED GALAXY BREAKFAST TOAST FOR AVENGERS ENDGAME
- SPIDER-MAN INSPIRED PERSONAL VEGAN PIZZAS FOR AVENGERS ENDGAME
- LIGHTSABER POPSICLES FOR MAY THE 4TH
- Hulk-Inspired Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes Perfect for Avengers Endgame
- SKIP THE SOMBRERO: HOW TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
- MOTHER ACCUSES SUPERMARKET GIANT ALDI OF COPYING HER PRAM COVER DESIGN
There are 2 different types of sangria, red and white. Typically, red sangria consists of a dry Spanish red wine, apple, orange, grapes, orange juice, and brandy and it may be topped with sparkling water for bubbles. In this recipe, we’ll be making a red berry sangria, but feel free to add in your favorite fruit in order to customize the sangria to your liking!
Mom’s Day Off Red Berry Vegan Sangria
- 750ml (AKA standard bottle size) vegan-friendly dry red wine
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup organic orange juice (without pulp)
- 1/2 orange, sliced with peel on and the seeds removed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup halved strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1 tsp allspice
- Ice for serving
- Sparkling water for serving (Perrier is my favorite)
- Add all of the ingredients except the ice and sparkling water together in a large pitcher and muddle for a minute. Set in the refrigerator to fully cool and infuse.
- Let sit in the fridge to fuse together for at least 4 hours, but overnight for the best results. You can store this in the fridge for up to 48 hours total in a closed pitcher.
- Once infused, serve the sangria in a large wine glass with ice and top with sparkling water to enjoy bubbly goodness that will make you feel as if you’re on a Spanish beach somewhere. Try making our own vegan tapas for the best possible experience.
Will you be making this vegan sangria? Do you prefer red or white sangria? Let me know in the comments below.