Jessie J Credits Plant-Based Diet For Helping Her With Fertility Issues
Pop Icon Jessie J has revealed that going vegan has helped her manage pain from fertility issues.
According to Women’s Health, Jessie was advised by her doctor that she would be unable to have biological children, and she would either have to live with the chronic pain she was experiencing or have a hysterectomy. This sparked Jessie to take matters into her own hands to manage her symptoms naturally.
You might also like:
- AN INSIDE PEEK INTO THE CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRAND ELLIS FAAS
- JADEN SMITH OPENS FREE FOOD TRUCK TO GIVE FOOD TO LA’S HOMELESS
- PIERS MORGAN IS AT IT AGAIN, SLAMS VEGAN CORNISH PASTIES THIS TIME
- ORGANIC OCHO CANDY: A COLLECTION OF DELECTABLE CRUELTY-FREE CHOCOLATES
- COLLAB TO MAKE VEGAN FOOD AVAILABLE IN NEARLY 9K VENUES IN GLASGOW
- WOULD YOU EAT LAB-GROWN MEAT?
- HOW TO SET UP A SAFE NURSERY
- IS THERE A SAFE AND NATURAL WAY TO INDUCE LABOR?
- MAN MAULED TO DEATH BY FOUR CIRCUS TIGERS DURING REHEARSAL
- COWSPIRACY DIRECTOR TO RELEASE NEW VEGAN DOCUMENTARY, HUNGRY FOR JUSTICE
Jessie J Credits Overhauled Her Diet To Help With Fertility Issues
Women’s Health reports the first thing to go from Jessie’s diet was sugar. Jessie states “I realized how much I began to enjoy food when it was good for me—and it was balancing out everything—my health, my moods, my sleep.”
After she quit sugar, Jessie focused on taking the meat off her plate. Then, after a year of no meat, came the final step towards her vegan transition, removing other animal products. All up Jessie states it took her approximately two years to complete her transition to a vegan diet.
Jessie J still acknowledges she is at the beginning of her vegan journey and is keen to learn more about the diet and lifestyle. The pop sensation hasn’t given up on hopefully having her own biological children one day, in a recent interview with Heart Breakfast Radio Podcast she stated “I believe in miracles. I haven’t given up.”
Did going vegan or swapping to a plant-based diet help you with any of your health struggles? Let us know in the comments below.