Report Suggests Impossible Burger is America’s No-1 Late Night Delight
Impossible Burger turns out to be the most popular snack delivered late night in America, according to the ‘State of the Plate’ report by popular food delivery service- GrubHub. The meatless-mania is a round-the-clock reality, not a growing food trend anymore! Keep reading to find out.
You might also like:
- CRAVING FOR A TANGY HOT SNACK? BHELPURI FOR THE CALORIE CONSCIOUS
- THE PERFECT ACCOMPANIMENT FOR YOUR AT-HOME DATE NIGHT: DAIRY-FREE FALOODA
- ELEPHANTS IN INDIA REPORTEDLY GET THEIR FIRST HYDRO MASSAGE CLINIC
- VEGANS CALL PIE SHOP IN THE UK TO STOP DISPLAYING ROASTED PIG TO PUBLIC
- TOP 5 SUPERFOOD FOR VEGAN KIDS
- AMAZING VEGAN SNACK: STIRFRY TOFU AND VEGETABLE WITH SCRUMPTIOUS SAUCE
- BRITISH COMPANY ‘THE MEATLESS FARM’ COMES TO THE US VIA WHOLE FOODS
- CHRISTINA ANSTEAD SUFFERS FROM MAJOR HEARTBURN DURING PREGNANCY
- BETTER THAN MILK® LAUNCHES PLANT-BASED MILK BEVERAGES IN THE US
GrubHub Report Finds Impossible Burger as the Most Popular Late-Night Snack
In their lately released “State of the Plate” report, food delivery company GrubHub has stated the meatless burger, by Impossible Foods, is the most popular midnight-munchy that America loves to savor. The report states this year’s top trends in food in the air.
According to the report sent to media outlet INSIDER, in the first half of 2019, the vegan meat burger spiked a whopping 529% in terms of popularity. And the reigns of the vegan snack didn’t end just there, it is also number one food delivery order with popularity hiking over 326% in the Midwest, the INSIDER reports.
The Vegan on the Rise
A vegan burger securing top spots in multiple culinary-trends is an unmissable pointer to the inclination towards plant-based eating. The demand for vegan burgers has been rising, with positive feedback from vegans and nonvegans alike. The demand for Impossible Burger has been so much overwhelming that the company barely could keep up with the supply.
The chief financial officer of Impossible Foods told Business Insider “There is no question that this surge in demand has put pressure on our ability to meet it all. … We’re doing everything we can and we’re sparing no expense.”
As of vegan snacks, the orders of vegan-friendly options have also seen a 25% increase this year. Have a look below at the Top 8 “Vegan Haven” of America, ordering the most vegan foods-
- Los Angeles, California
- Brooklyn, New York
- Portland, Oregon
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Rochester, New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Detroit, Michigan
- San Diego, California
Impossible Burger is made of soy, potato protein along with specialized ingredient like heme, to give the burger patty the closest meat-like taste, looks, and texture. The vegan burger maker is backed by stars like Katy Perry, Serena Williams, and Jay-Z as investors. What do you think about a vegan burger topping America’s late-night food trend? Let me know your thoughts in comments.