Try This Creamy Orange Julius Vegan Smoothie For Kids
Do you want to change up your morning smoothie for something just a little bit more fun and a lot sweeter? Are you looking for a cook-free warm-weather treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Try this creamy and smooth Orange Julius vegan smoothie for kids; it may be the drink you have been looking for all along!
This recipe is both delicious and nutritious as it’s main ingredient is fresh-squeezed orange juice. The smoothie is perfect for kids, in fact, they probably won’t even notice if you add in some chia seeds or protein powder to the smoothie to help give them a nutrient boost (Note: only use 1/2 serving of protein powder per serving in this recipe to prevent any potential “chalkiness”). Ready to make this drink that will pack you with Vitamin-C? Keep reading below to learn how to make your own vegan Orange Julius smoothie drink.
You might also like:
- ANALYSIS SHOWS WEIGHT-LOSS SURGERY CAN CAUSE COMPLICATIONS DURING PREGNANCY AND BIRTH
- MEET STOCKHOLM’S VEGAN MAMAS: TALKING WITH JENNIFER
- AWARD WINNING BRAND OUMPH! LAUNCHES VEGAN BARBEQUE MEAT IN NORTH EUROPE
- COFFEE WASTE COULD BE THE ANSWER OF THE PERILS OF THE PALM OIL
- REVIEWING DISGUISE COSMETICS PRODUCTS: FIND OUT WHICH ONE ACED OUR LIST
Orange Julius Vegan Smoothie For Kids
- 4 medium-sized frozen bananas (It’s best if you freeze them after the banana begins to brown in spots; this way it’s more naturally sweet! Also, don’t forget to chop the banana before freezing it to make your life a whole lot easier)
- 3 cups orange juice, fresh squeezed if possible (If not fresh squeezed, choose one that is as natural as possible, without any added sugar)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk of your choice (I love using unsweetened almond milk with this recipe)
- 3/4-1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- Orange slice to garnish
- In a blender, combine the fresh-squeezed orange juice, frozen banana non-dairy milk, and ice then blend until you have a creamy smoothie! You can optionally add chia seeds or protein powder before blending as well.
- Separate the smoothie into 4 glasses and garnish with an extra sprinkle of chia seeds and a slice of orange. Also, for a fancier presentation, garnish with shredded coconut, maca powder, or even a vegan whipped cream depending on what you are craving. Enjoy immediately as a light breakfast or with some avocado toast for a more filling meal.
Did you like this vegan smoothie for kids? Let me know in the comments below.