Siren 101, Your Vegan Recipes For Beginners Guide
Are you a transitioning Vegan, overwhelmed with ‘How to Cook Vegan Food?’, “What To Cook For A Vegan Family Dinner?” and “What to Include/ Exclude From a Vegan Diet”? Relax, we have it all sorted for you. Take baby steps each day and start with these easy vegan recipes for beginners that a re curated especially for beginners like you.
1. 3 Easy Recipes For A Vegan Pregnancy
Vegan pregnancy isn’t any different from normal pregnancy. To make the journey easier, here are three quick recipes that will surely cut down on your cooking as well as procrastinating time. Try these vegan recipes
Inside: Buddha Bowl recipe, Pizza recipe and Protein Balls recipe.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE VEGAN RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS
- Crockpot Apple Cider For a Delicious Fall Drink
- The Ultimate Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- The Only Vegan Sweet Potato Pie Recipe You’ll Ever Need
2. 3 Easy Vegan Snack Recipes For Weekend Lunch
Weekends- the time when your taste buds are shouting for something lavish, something delicious. Try these easy vegan recipes for beginners that make your weekend lunches even better.
Inside: No bake peanut butter balls recipe, bacon tempeh lettuce tomato sandwiches recipe, and Portbello burgers recipe.
3. Creamy Sweet Chili Cauliflower
If you are searching for a versatile meat substitute in your vegan recipe for beginners arsenal, your search ends with cauliflower. This chameleon vegetable can be easily paired up with a variety of sauces. For instance, try this creamy sweet chili cauliflower bites recipe and you’ll be amazed at the ‘exquisite rich layered‘ taste it offers.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- The Weight Of Guilty Parenting After a Divorce
- Know All About Round Ligament Pain During Pregnancy
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum – What You Need To Know
- Woman Irate About plant-based Butter, and Wastes Everyone’s Time Suing Miyoko’s
- The Second Annual Vegan Food UK Awards Begins this Week
- How to Help Little Kids Deal with Their Emotions
4. Mushroom Risotto is The Ultimate Vegan Recipes For B
Love mushrooms? Try this quick and easy mushroom risotto recipe to suite your vegan, gluten free, nut free, soy free palate. And it does taste delicious! Cheese lovers can add dry yeast for an added dose of flavor.
5. Vegan Tikka Masala
Craving chicken tikka masala? Don’t. We have a delicious vegan counterpart of it that is easy to cook too. Try this vegan tikka masala recipe and let flavors rock your palate for a while.
Did you try any of these vegan recipes for beginners? Let us know, how it turned out, in the comments below.
And, if you’re still wondering what kind of Christmas gifts to get this year. Pick up six issues of Raise Vegan Magazine for only $29.40!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- Creating a Safe Nursery. Mistakes to Avoid
- Dairy Farmers Lose Battle With Vegans over the ‘Inhumane Milk’ Label
- Sucking on your kid’s pacifier, yes or no?
- PETA is up with a new Thanksgiving billboard in Windsor!
- Flakey Vegan Pie Dough to relish till your heart-fills!
- Cake Beauty- Vegan Makeup Brand Launching In the US