Meat Lover UK MP- Boris Johnson Tries Vegan Diet; Has Even Shed Weight
With the hustle of No Deal Brexit paused as of now, owing to the recent parliamentary election in Britain, Minister of Parliament Boris Johnson has taken a surprising step. He is trying a vegan diet. A relentless meat-lover, Johnson has even shed some pounds after trying the meat and dairy-free diet. Know more here.
You might also like:
- IN CONVERSATION WITH VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRAND DISGUISE COSMETICS
- VEGAN DETOX SOUP TO KICKSTART YOUR HEALTHY LIVING ROUTINE
- KNOW MORE ABOUT NATURAL VEGAN-FRIENDLY BABY CARE BRAND: ROOBA
- VEGAN RICE KRISPIES TREATS: A SWEET SURPRISE FOR KIDS
- GOLDEN S’MORES: GRAB LATEST STARBUCKS’ VEGAN COFFEE AT US GROCERY STORES
- STACEY SOLOMON SHARES BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS WITH NEWBORN SON
- NEW STUDY SHOWS LINK BETWEEN PREGNANCY AND MENTAL HEALTH
- LATEST OPENINGS: CRUELTY-FREE STORE IN NEW YORK FEATURING SHOES AND CLOTHING
- ECO-FRIENDLY FEMININE CARE BRAND SELENACUP: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW AND REVIEW
Boris Johnson is Trying a Vegan Diet. Thanks to His Bae Carrie Symonds
In a column in The Telegraph back in 2008, the ardent meat-lover MP severely censured the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report that suggested folks to shed meat as much possible, owing to climate change. In the article titled “Save the planet by cutting down on meat? That’s just a load of bull.” In the article, he appeared so crossed over the meat-cutting suggestion, he went on to write “I am almost minded to eat more meat in response.” Johnson wrote–
“I am not going to have one meat-free day per week.
“No, I am not going to become a gradual vegetarian. In fact, the whole proposition is so irritating that I am almost minded to eat more meat in response.
“But if they seriously believe that I am going to give up eating meat – in the hope of reducing the temperature of the planet – then they must be totally barmy.”Boris Johnson via telegrph.co.uk
But things seem to have changed now. Rather radically changed. The same meat-lover is now reportedly ‘toying with going vegan’ the Daily Mail reports. What is more? The 54-years old politician has even shed some 12lb in two weeks. And the credit behind his decision to ditch meat, eggs, and dairy goes to his 30-years old girlfriend- Carrie Symonds. Carrie has been the head of press at Troy Party HQ alongside being a carer for the environment, by passion, according to reports. Boris admitted- ‘I’m trying it out.’
Although it is great that Carrie has been able to persuade Boris to eat vegan, we wish for the MP to raise his voice against bullfighting, as opposed to his call ‘for’ the inhumane ‘recreation,’ in 2017. Congratulations to Boris Johnson for taking up a vegan diet and we wish he continues to gain even-better results harnessing a plant-based lifestyle.
What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in comments.